Infor’s flagship financial product is SunSystems, a fully integrated software application including financial and business management modules. Designed for international organizations, complex operations and fast-growing companies, Sun accounting software is also used extensively by multinational corporations whose subsidiaries worldwide require an international product with a global support infrastructure.
The major attributes of SunSystems can be described as follows:
- Global: Provides multi-currency, multi-lingual (Unicode) support and local statutory compliance, delivered across the world
- Analysis: Capability to undertake multi-dimensional analysis, through extensive capture of business data, providing high levels of management information
- Flexible: Provides the ability to map to different organizations’ processes, functional requirements and deployment needs
- Integration: The ability to integrate the core product with specific vertical market products via standard interfaces including XML
- Scalable: Deployed on anything from a single user PC with server to Citrix networks, to an a Web deployed model, and in a number of environments, including SQL Server and private cloud.
- Standard package: A robust, out-of-the-box, parameter-driven package delivering stability, upgradeability and ease of support.
SunAccounts has two versions aimed at varied markets. Both versions are continuously developed.
- FMS SunSystems V4: aimed at national companies, branches of larger companies or organisations that do not need to customise the front end or complex currency requirements.
- FMS SunSystems V6: aimed at larger companies or companies that require a multiple base reporting currency.
Q&A reporting (formerly Vision), works with both Version 4 and Version 6.