From April 2019, companies that are VAT registered in the UK will be required to upload VAT submissions directly to HMRC’s portal on a quarterly basis.
FinanSys, the leading Gold Partner for Sun Accounts, have released the first HMRC-tested MTD solution for SunSystems users, allowing organisation to seamlessly submit their VAT returns to the HMRC.
Making Tax Digital for SunSystems now live
FinanSys have been working on a Making Tax Digital solution for Sun Accounts which enables Sun Accounts users, on any version of the software, to carry out their VAT submissions each quarter.
FinanSys’ solution links data from Sun Accounts, using standard functionality, into a simple form without the need to rekey items.
- Extract VAT data from Sun using standard functionality
- Seamlessly link your VAT data into FinanSys’ MTD solution
- When ready, submit your VAT form with instant confirmation back from HMRC’s portal
- An audit trail for previous HMRC submissions
- Support for multi-entity organisations
To get started, place your order directly on the FinanSys website: