Q&A XL is an intuitive addition to the capabilities of Microsoft Excel and provides fast and adaptive ways to interact with your data. The extensive functionality of Excel is enhanced through Q&A XL, enabling powerful reporting and presentation of real-time data from any system.
Q&A XL provides a dynamic link between multiple data sources and Microsoft Excel into a single report. Conversely, data prepared in Excel worksheets can be sent back to your specified data source.
With its flexibility and ease-of-use, Q&A XL allows non-technical users to effectively analyze data, providing enhanced analytical power and assisting the decision-making process.
An Integrated Solution
Q&A XL is an Excel add-in displayed as an item on the menu bar or as a toolbar. Purpose-built functions, represented on the Q&A XL menu allow dynamic and flexible access to data from any data source to populate your Excel worksheets.
Q&A enables any query to be output as a cube. This provides the capability to slice and dice data held in relational databases. You can analyse a report, cell or group of cells by performing ad hoc drills and save cubes for offline browsing.
- Perform multi-dimensional analysis using cube analysis
- The powerful report designer provides for flexible reporting
- Perform statistical reporting using extract modes
- Macro Builder enables the automation of Q&A XL functions
- Q&A XL supports security features to ensure only authorized users can access sensitive data
- Powerful security to easily control access to databases and tables