Q&A Executive is a standalone desktop reporting and analytical processing tool. Q&A Executive (Browser) gives remote users the ability to run and interrogate the underlying application databases using Q&A Executive defined reports. All Q&A Executive facilities, except report design, are available in the browser version.
Delve further into the details of any report by applying Q&A Executive’s analytic functions: drilldown, expand, breakout and cube analysis. Frequently used analysis procedures can be saved and run to update the report. The analysis paths can be stored to be available every time a report is prepared.
Q&A Executive provides security features to ensure that only authorised users can access sensitive data. Assigned user privileges are fully respected. The information a user can access will depend on the privileges assigned to that user.
Q&A enables any query to be output as a cube. This provides the capability to slice and dice data held in relational databases. Analyse a report, cell or group of cells by performing ad hoc drills and save cubes for offline browsing.
- Powerful standalone reporting package
- Incorporates a worksheet, word document output and charting facilities
- Enables multi- dimensional and flexible analysis with drilldown, expand, breakout and cube analysis
- Output of results in multiple formats, including Microsoft Excel, PDF and HTML
- Full archiving facilities
- Client and browser versions