We appreciate charities and not-for-profit organisations face multiple pressures. It is critical to meet the various requirements of donors, beneficiaries, and employees, whilst demonstrating efficient use of grants and funds.
In many organisations, the accounting system struggles to produce common reports – let alone reports to help make better decisions as an organisation. SunSystems helps not-for-profit organisations to overcome these challenges:
- Analysis that fits you – not-for-profit organisations differ in their requirements, SunSystems allows you to quickly track: fund type, project, cost centre, donor and custom analysis throughout your organisation
- SORP 2015 compliant – equip your organisation with automated SORP compliant reporting to meet your individual reporting requirements
- Partial VAT – VAT and partial exemption gets complicated which is why SunSystems support unlimited rates and automated partial VAT recovery
- Streamline integration – seamlessly integrate with other operational systems, including: CRM, donation, membership, ticketing, payroll and banking
- Easily track purchases and expenses – a tight control of non-salary spend is important, SunSystems allows you to monitor this spending and ensure it remains within budget
- Complex multi-company/currency setup – the structure of not-for-profit organisations is often complex, SunSystems handles unlimited currencies with multiple base/reporting currencies and unlimited companies as standard