Infor, the author of SunSystems, is a leading provider of mid-market financial and business software. From its product range, FMS SunSystems, is a global financial and business software suite offering an open architecture for flexibility and integration.
SunSystems is designed to meet the business needs of growing organisations, multinational subsidiaries, mid-market multinationals and public sector organisations. It is a client/server and web enabled solution running on both SQL Server and Oracle.
For a more detailed look at what SunSystems has to offer, visit our features page.
The original product, FMS SunSystems V4 comprises two core products: SunAccount, an integrated accounting solution; and SunBusiness, a sales and purchase order processing, invoicing and stock control system.
The latest release, FMS SunSystems V6 is aimed at the same market sector as V4. It offers more flexibility than version 4 but as a result may take longer to implement. Both Version 4 and Version 6 continue to be enhanced and developed.Across the product range Infor, the authors of SunSystems, has 73K customers and operates in 200+ countries and territories. For SunSystems specifically, a global network of 150 Sun partners serving clients in 172 countries. This network provides the geographic, technical and vertical market expertise needed to address the mid-market. In partnership with these Sun partners, SunSystems has been implemented at over 15,500 sites, in 24 different languages.
SunAccounts financial accounting solutions put finance on solid ground, fully supporting the operational management of the business by providing instant access to and control over finance and accounting information. These corporate financial accounting applications have stood the test of time, yet incorporate advanced technologies to help companies streamline enterprise-wide processes, achieve economies of scale, and improve visibility into performance.
We can help enterprising companies like yours:
- Implement adaptable financial business processes on a global scale
- Reduce errors and cycle time
- Improve visibility into financial processes and overall performance
- Improve user productivity through easy reporting, querying, and data entry
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, GAAP and IFRS reporting requirements
- Enable collaboration inside and outside the organization
Financial accounting solutions from Infor are integrated, functionally-rich applications that give organisations the strength and versatility required not only to perform basic financial resource management tasks, but also to make their entire finance and accounting department operate more efficiently. The scalability necessary to accommodate future growth and meet evolving compliance requirements is also provided. Infor’s financial accounting solutions include:
- General Ledger – combines solid control with abundant analytical power.
- Accounts Receivable – provides comprehensive tools for credit, cash, and customer management in a timely manner with accurate, up-to-the-day information.
- Accounts Payable – automates payables processing functions and addresses issues such as approving invoices, processing payments, and integrating with purchasing and financial systems.
Purchasing – assures the right goods are available while providing maximum cost control.
- Inventory – delivers the flexibility to support the organisation’s unique inventory operations and provides warehouse management capabilities that can be tailored to each warehouse.
- Fixed Assets – allows the efficient tracking and maintenance of all information needed for financial and tax accounting, property control, and depreciation forecasting.