Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) helps organisations improve asset uptime through preventative maintenance, monitoring of condition and asset reliability.
Infor EAM solutions help you with:
- Maintenance – Schedule preventive maintenance and allocate resources where they will benefit your organisation the most
- Reliability and risk management – Forecast equipment reliability problems so you can prevent them from happening.
- Inventory and warranty – Reduce procurement and inventory costs, and ensure you are reimbursed on warranty-related claims.
- Uptime – identify where and why your assets might fail, and plan substitutes.
- Strategic planning – Manage your assets so you can meet company performance goals.
Infor EAM customers gain:
- Up to 50% reduction in maintenance overtime, labour, and contractor costs
- 20% reduction in maintenance material costs
- 20% reduction in production downtime
- 20% or more in energy reductions
- 5% reduction in new equipment costs
- 10% increase in fleet availability
- 50% increase in warranty cost recovery
- 50% reduction in purchasing process costs