The Financials module delivers ledger accounting and budget control, while additional options for corporate allocations and an asset register enhance the breadth of the offering. In addition, budgeting is brought under control with multiple budget ledgers.
SunSystems version 6 offers unparalleled multi-currency functionality with the ability to hold a transaction currency, 2 base currencies and 2 further functional currencies on a single transaction. In addition, role driven bespoke menus and function specific screen layouts make SunSystems the wise choice for a growing, developing organisations.
- Single integrated ledger, combining analysis and functionality of nominal, sales and purchase ledgers, cash book and analytical/project ledger
- Flexible transaction and account analysis making a simple ledger set up
- Open periods to match posting and reporting requirements of the organization
- Support for multiple budgets
- Dual base-currency, providing full euro and GAAP support
- Sophisticated and flexible ledger inquiry function
- Automated payment terms functionality to calculate due dates, etc.
- Standard text for attachment to transaction types and data records
- Multi-currency asset register
- Flexible depreciation – up to 10 methods available per asset
- Asset notes system for tracking histories and life cycles
- Powerful reporting for increased control of fixed assets
- Journal authorisation
- Simultaneous windows to open multiple functions at once
- Web-enabled for remote access
- User configurable screen layouts and menus
- Sophisticated user security for audit compliance including windows single sign-on
- Leverages Microsoft technology including Sharepoint and Reporting Services
- Detailed reporting and imports via Infor Q&A (formerly Vision)